Saturday, March 6, 2010

Hello everyone!
I hope everyone gets to relax today like me! :) Actually, I have to go to a Tom Sawyer photo shoot later for the new insert we do. kinda excited, but not really. I want to elaborate on my "to-do list" I posted about yesterday. I have called it the "Day-2-Day Challenge". Everyday I will have a new challenge, or opportunity to relax, and my goal is to accomplish every one of them. Feel free to join in! It's gonna work and be fun! I'll post all the challenges one day at a time.
Happy Saturday-
Shelby

Rules: 1) No skipping out on a challenge, no matter how hard it is or how much you don't want to do it.
2) Pray each morning, before you complete a challenge, that God would give you the opportunity and patience you'll need for each challenge.
3)Have fun! Do it because you want to. Not because you have to. Do it to the very best of your abilities.
4) NO grumbling or complaining while you do these. I think you'll find some of the challenges to be enjoyable.

Ok, that's all the rules. Get ready...


No comments: