Friday, March 5, 2010

Marchy, marchy, marchy

I'm not sure what this month should be about. Last month we had heart and blood facts (because of valentines). Should give out nifty Irish facts for March. Or maybe I should try and finish my blueberry challenge?? Any suggestions?? I'll take any. I'd hate for my blog to get boring. :)
We got the youth room clean! It took us about 3.5 hours to complete, but, it looks awesome! It's crazy how bad it had gotten and, you know, I just thought about this, that's God's house, and it was a wreck! I'm really glad time allowed us get that done. Now to move onto the rest of my to-do list... :) I really don't have one, I completed it the other day.
Maybe that what I'll do! I'll give myself a March to-do list. Somewhat similar to the Fire Proof Bible study, I'll give myself something to do, or enjoy, everyday! Yay! I'm excited. It'll start tomorrow. I'll plan it out tonight and tell yall tomorrow. Are ya excited?? I am!
Nighty-night!

No comments: