Sunday, March 21, 2010

Today, is a rainy day, and yesterday, was a sunny day.

Oh, today is dreary. The challenge today is to not be gloomy. just kidding. The challenge is to write a kind letter to someone. I'm still thinking about who I'm going to write it to. I'm about to leave to go eat lunch with some new friends I made at the Brown House! They are so nice, I like hanging out with them!
*Yesterday I had no challenge. :)
I got little sleep last night and now I can hardly keep my eyes open. Hopefully I can take a nap when I get home.
I heard they (I don't know who they are) are voting on the health care bill today. I know absolutely no details about this so all I pray is that God's will be done and His name be glorified. One day every knee will bow. Do you ever feel like America is a modern day Israel, doing good one minute and then getting herself in trouble the next?? The worst part is, we're trying to fix the problem, whatever it is. We need to learn to trust and live by faith. I listened to a song yesterday and one of the lyrics went something like this, "I see through faith." We are not to see through our eyes at all! We are to live completely by faith and rely completely on Jesus. Wow. It seems to me that now-a-days, everyone has their lives planned out, including me, and has no room for the unknown and faith. That needs to change or else we learn the hard way the truth that is right in front of us, the "children's' church cliche": Live by faith and not by sight. Those actually might be Jesus' words I'm not sure. I'm not a Bible scholar but I do the best I can!
Have a great day yall!

2 comments:

Chrissy said...

What is the Brown House?

Shelby Grace said...

follow the link:
http://www.the-brown-house.org/

it's an AMAZING ministry in a housing project ,west circle, over by Kintuck park. They're the very definaition of living by faith!