Monday, April 12, 2010

Oh my goodness,

how long has it been since I've been on?? Way too long, that's how long. I have been so busy though! I last posted on Wednesday, I believe, and since then I have had lots of Tom Sawyer rehearsals, decorated for formal, gone to formal, had the character b-fast, had the tech-run, gone to church, and caught up on much-needed sleep. So, here I am! I'm back, and might be a bit off and on this week because the show starts this week! Yay!! We have our first dress rehearsal later on today and I'm excited!! Pics of the formal will come soon, I promise but, like I have said, I have been super busy. They barely made it to FB. :) Have a wonderful day!!

I meditating of this scripture today: Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. Phil. 4:6
Just something to think about.

By the way, I have found my go-to Bible website! You can look up a verse, verse topic, or the reference and find the verse you are looking for. It comes in handy when you don't want to get up from the computer to go find your Bible. You run the risk of someone getting on while your gone. :)

No comments: