Saturday, April 3, 2010

Ok, I feel a little guilty...

I'm not a veggie anymore. That's right, I couldn't keep up with the big dogs. I feel so bad. I give up on almost everything new that I try. :( I don't like change and find it very hard to adapt to new, especially really new no-meat-eating, settings. Oh well. I guess I'll just go back to my regular healthy diet. Not a lose weight diet, but a diet, like what I eat. Anyhow....Daddy comes home today!!! In about 30 min actually! I'm so excited!! I know he is too. Anyway, hopefully today will be pretty relaxing and uneventful other that daddy's return. I'm super tired for some reason today.....
Don't forget, not that you really could, that tomorrow is Easter!! I can't wait for that either! I love chocolate, family cook-outs, and praising Jesus for beating the grave! Woo-hoo!! :) Have a wonderful day everyone!

P.S.- again, sorry for letting yall down. I thought I could do it but persistent headaches from lack of iron told me I couldn't. So now I have to find a different theme for this month.....any suggestions??

No comments: