Monday, May 10, 2010

Some changes....

As you can see, the blog is a little different....again. Well, allow me to explain those changes. I now have pages that you can see right below my Curly Days with Shelby sign. The pages are home, about me, recipes, and quotes. I'm liable to make more pages and change the titles of them from time-to-time but they will generally stay the same. And at the top-right hand area of the homepage, you will see the box for the weekly Bible verse. This will be where I put a verse I especially like on Monday or Sunday and will keep it there till the next Sunday or Monday. That way, we will have something to meditate on. I hope you're OK with the changes! Like I said, they'll probably change a little from time-to-time till I get exactly what I want on here. Enjoy, and have a marvelous day! :)

And, and, and, and.......We gave Mommy her Mother's Day gift. It's a platter Jordyn and I painted at a pottery painting place/firing kiln place. It's very pretty. I will post pics later because I don't know where the camera is to take a picture and I don't feel like looking for it. :) Brantley painted mommy some salt and pepper shakers at the same pottery/kiln place. They are so lovely looking.

No comments: