Saturday, July 31, 2010

this lazy, lazy saturday,

has been just what I needed! :)I hope everyone else got to have a relaxing day like me! :)
This morning I read John 8:12-30. These verses weren't as easy to read as yesterday's. I had to read and reread to try and get a grasp on what was going on here. haha :) But I really like verse 23 where he says, "You are from below; I am from above. You are of this world; I am not of this world." I just really like how he stresses the point that he is higher than us. Like Isiah 55:9 says, his ways are higher than our ways and thoughts higher than our thoughts! It's very comforting to know that the God that is in control of my life is smarter and more clever than me, because I can be stupid sometimes. haha!

Anyway, those are just my thoughts, and I'd LOVE to hear yours, please! Just leave a comment about what John 8 has been meaning to you so far. :)

I hope you all have a lovely evening! :)

No comments: