Saturday, September 11, 2010

{fields and flowers and footabll and things}


























You know me, lover of all things google.
It's been a good Saturday so far for me. This morning we went to Brantley's ball game (he lost and only got to play the last minute or so.) But, we had a marvelous time sitting in the heat! ;) We also got to catch up with a few friends we used to live beside in our old neighborhood. That was nice actually, they might even come visit our church! :) After the football game, we went to Pizza Hut to eat lunch with my grandparents, Aunt, and Uncle and their family! Yummmmmm!
After that, me and mom drove (I drove, actually) to Wal-Mart to pick up a few things. It was raining cats and dogs while I was driving though! That was the first time I had driven in such severe weather. I think my windshield wipers were going like 50mph, I had turned them up as high as they could go (even when it wasn't raining that bad, haha!). So we went to Wal-Mart and we just got home. Now, we're probably going to watch the Bama Football game! Roll Tide Roll, Yall! :) Have a great Saturday!








No comments: