Saturday, October 30, 2010

nervous.

I auditioned for Winnie the Pooh: A Christmas Tail friday night.
the auditions went ok. I forgot half of my monologue, but my song went good! =/
I definitely was not expecting a call-back.
but what did I get this morning??
a voicemail message from the stage manager saying that i got a callback! wow!
the callback was for the part of Kanga (roo's mama).
anyway, that was this mornin, and the cast list still hasn't been posted.
i am waiting as patiently as possible for it, but i don't know how much longer I can hold out. ;)
I'll update soon when I know what part i got! :)

on another note, tomorrow is the last day of 40 Days for Life. and, it's the Tents and Treats at our church! my family is hosting a face painting booth! and I'm gonna be aaaaaaaaaaa......... well, not sure.
suggestions please??
well, i hope everyone had a great day! and have fun and be safe with whatever you're doin tomorrow! :)

plus, a really cool idea from 100 Layer Cake!

No comments: