- i have naturally curly hair (funny, thats the first thing i think of)
- i love to write
- i love watching movies
- my favorite number is 4
- i listen mainly to country music and hymns
- i like to garden
- i like fresh veggies
- but i also really like red meat- the jucier the better
- i like science
- i hate math
- i have a mother who is obsessed with disney world
- i wish i had photography skills like this girl, but i dont
- i want to be a traveling evangelist, but i dont like that title. lets call it a Jesus Wiggle Worm. :)
- i would also like to be a writer. more specifically, a novelist. but i kinda maybe also want to be a nurse. who knows what i'll end up being.
- christmas is my favorite holiday. i like the warm fuzzy feelin it gives me. :)
- i wish street musicians would play christian hymns or old gospel songs so we could all worship together in new york city.
- i also kinda wish i could play the guitar and sing so i could initiate the singing in the city.
- i really like this '+' sign. :) ++++++++++++++++++++
- i like coffe! or, i like creamer, with coffee ;)
- i like to dance, fast not slow
- i love romantic comedys
- i dont like horror films, or scary movies
- the night before my wedding, me+my friends+my mommy are all gonna watch 'Father of the Bride' and eat popcorn and ice cream, and stay in our pajamas till 10:00 the next mornin.
- i want a lace wedding dress
- i love to cook
- i want a kitchen aid mixer
- i like real japanese food best (p.s.-- i can write my name in japanese!)
- i like natural hair color best, not dyed stuff
- i think im a little too blunt
- when i listen to dierks bentley or george strait or alan jackson, i want to go to mexico.
- i like to emboider!
- i am the middle child
- i look just like my aunt liz, and my g-mother, becky
- my hair is thick, like really (is this the 3rd thing ive said about my hair???)
- i want to foster children when i grow up
- i think fostering bridges that gap in between 'unsafe or unwanted' and 'settled'. I also think, what if i'm the only way this child will ever hear about Jesus.
- i like ribbons in hair
- i like flip flops best
- i dont usually wear jewlery, only my purity ring
- i dont sleep well, so i take melatonin.
- i like crafts
- i used to go to school. till third grade. 2nd grade was my favorite!
- i lived in illinois for 7 months! ooooh.
- i like summer/spring/fall. not really winter, unless the summer was really hot.
- i like rompers
- i like candles, although im not allowed to have any in my room, because i might set something on fire
- im not competitive
- i think i could be amish, except for their religion
- i like magic card tricks and illusions. you can easily entertain me with those
- the '50s is my favorite decade. :)
and now just some saturday inspiration:
garden in the city
stone house in portugal
pretty bread truck
wooden tea cup
sugar pot from japan