Monday, January 3, 2011









Hello everyone!
Ok, I know this verse is over on the left-y side of the page already, but I'm going to put it in my post too. :) Because I like it:

“For the grace of God has appeared that offers salvation to all people. It teaches us to say “No” to ungodliness and worldly passions, and to live self-controlled, upright and godly lives in this present age,”
Titus 2:11-12

When I read it, I was like, "Wow! I was just thinking last night how much of a sinner I am. And how much he completely/continually forgives me. I don't deserve it, and in order to show my love for him, for what he did for me, I am going to say, 'NO!' to ungodliness and worldly passions. I am going to live a self-controlled, upright life in this present age."
Am I going to live this way because I'm perfect and it won't be hard for me?? No.
Well, if it is going to be hard, why am I doing it?? Because.

His love for me fuels my love for him, which fuels my desire to do good.
And when I do good, I am like a bright, bright light in a dark world that craves truth.
Take that verse with you today, and remember who forgives you, over and over and over again.

I love you all!
Happy Monday! :)

(photo credit: anthony!)

No comments: