Thursday, February 3, 2011

this little light o' mine

now THAT song's stuck in my head! I guess I'm revisiting the Children's Church days.... ;)

hello lovelies. :) how are you all?? I hope your week has been good. Mine has flown by! (did anyone see it flying away from me?!?!) My grandparents came into town on monday for maw maw's b-day/retirement celebration, so we've celebrated and visited with them till yesterday. On tuesday, we got the carter girls  and babysat till yesterday morning (slumber party!). We had a BALL! Now, I'm finally going to get some school done...as soon as I put the computer up. ;) jk, I will get it done. i always do. :)
remember how I said that I was going to do #70 on the 101 list in February?? Well, that was before my camera died. BUT! a the mom of a friend of mine (who's is also my friend) gave me her old camera! ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! I couldn't feel more blessed! yay! :)
so now I have a camera. old, but new....to me. and it takes great photos. what are labels anyway???




so, i'm still able to do #70 in Feb! :) I've started an album on FB, so here's the link. I'm calling it TFP- The Feb. Project. :) but i'll also feature some photos here.
and brantley's got a game about 2 hours from here later on today, and I plan to read the new book i got (borrowed) on the way there! :)

so, that's all for now.
how are you spending your Thursday?? and how has your february been so far??
i love you all!



let it shine, let it shine, let it shine!
sung like a black person (aka, nick)

No comments: