Monday, February 1, 2010

Happy February!


This month is American Heart Month! Because of the heart theme, everyday this month, if I can, I am going to post a heart, fun-fact! Sounds fun! And because this month is a lovey and a dovey month, I thought this verse was fitting. :) " Love the LORD with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind."

I was reading a book last night and I had this wonderful idea, that I might have stolen from the book. :) I am going to make a scrap book! Yep! I don't know when, or how, but when I'm done, I'll post pictures or something so you can see it. I like to do crafty things. I once tried to make a baby dress with some leftover fabric I had. But I gave up about half-way because I realized I had no baby to put in it. :) It was a pretty dress, unfinished, but pretty. :)

No comments: