Saturday, March 13, 2010

good morning

it's way too early for me to be up on a Saturday morning. The walls in our house are like tissue paper so I hear every little noise like the tv, toilet, drawers opening and closing, my brother's radio blaring at 9:00 in the morning, etc. You know, little things like that. :) Anyway, I'm up now, so on with the rest of the day! Today's challenge isn't really a challenge. I'm supposed to eat ice cream and not do a whole lot all day. But I really don't want to eat ice cream today, so I need to make up a new challenge.... hmmmm. I'll post when I figure something out!

*yesterday was a success! I got up and thought I heard my mom rummaging in the kitchen so I ran in there quickly, ready to stop her, but it was only Brantley(my brother). I waited for him to leave and decided to clean the kitchen then, just in case she decided to clean it later before I got in there. I scrubbed and cleaned, and then I did it again at Monica's house! (the house I clean with mom) Yesterday was full of cleaning products and really neat houses! :)

Have a great day yall! And until I figure out what the challenge is, make one up. Or just hang tight and wait patiently! :)

No comments: