Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Hello everyone!

Howdy! Hope every thing's going well for everyone. It's all good over here. Today's challenge might be a bit depressing. The challenge is to clean out your closets and under your bed. I've already cleaned out the underneath of my bed, now I have to move on to my closet. You can consider this the first step in Spring Cleaning because, sometime soon, there will be a challenge to clean your whole room form top-to-bottom. I mean dusting, windexing, de-cluttering, dis-infecting, vacuuming, and organizing! So, consider yourself lucky today. :) When I'm done with this challenge today, which will be sometime soon- I'm taking a lunch break- I am going to continue with my log/planter box thing I talked about yesterday. So, I better get off of here and get back to work! Talk to yall later! :)

*Yesterday's challenge went great. I did exactly what I wanted to do. :)

No comments: