Monday, March 15, 2010

Going Vegetarian...

You know how I like to have themes for each month, I think it makes my blog more interesting. Well, I'm thinking maybe for April, I'm going to challenge myself and go vegetarian. More specifically, lacto-ovo vegetarian/semi-vegetarian. That means I would still eat/drink dairy product, egg product, and maybe fish, I haven't decided yet. I'd love to know what you think. And just for the record I'll tell you my reasons for doing it. It's very healthy, contrary to what some people think. I would be getting much more fiber than my usual diet. And it makes you feel better. It also would give me motivation to exercise more because with all the fiber intake, you have to have a way to burn it all off. (that's what http://www.goveg.com/ told me) Anyway, it's still just a thought, but I am really excited about it, if I do it. :)

No comments: