Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Last day of March, 2010...

It's not really sad, I just thought I'd be funny. haha...Last day of not being a vegetarian for a month!! WOW! I'm really nervous, but excited! And, I will go ahead and let you know now, it's crawfish season and half of my family's Cajun so, if we get crawfish sometime soon, in April, I'm gonna forget about the whole vegetarian thing for that night. :) I just can't pass it up, it only comes once a year or so.
Did anyone notice yesterday was Passover?? I did, and forgot to research it. But I know what it is. I actually participated in a Jewish style Passover last year sometime at my church. I'm not Jewish, but it was one of the coolest things I've ever done. Everything form the bitter herbs to the four cups of wine, we used grape juice, had a very special meaning. Anyway, I'll do more in-depth research to tell yall later today. Right now I have to go do some schoolwork.
Speaking of the challenge, jk, we're not doing one today. I don't know what it is and 31 days is too long for one thing. I guess it's good that April is only 30 days. haha.....
I hope you all have a wonderful day!

No comments: