Thursday, April 1, 2010

Well it took me long enough to get on here.

Hi guys! It's been quite a long day... I served food at the homeless lunch, cleaned, tutored at the Brown House, and then had rehearsal till NINE tonight. PM. That's ridiculous. Anyway, day one of being a veggie went well! I don't feel under-nutritious at all, if that even made sense..... I hope yall's day went well!
The homeschool spring formal is in a week, starting tomorrow! I'm excited and I've already gotten my dress so now all I have to do is wait for April 9. :)
Daddy comes home on Saturday! I'm so excited, but not as excited as him, I'm sure. He's been out in the field all week so he's gonna be happy to just sit and relax when he gets home!
Hope you all sleep good. I hope I sleep good. Last night I slept horribly. I woke up every few hours and when I slept I dreamed about weird stuff. In my first dream there were people breaking into my house who wanted to kill me because I was a Christian. (I never got to the part where they killed me. I woke up before then.) Terrible right?? And then another dream was that someone I knew had cancer and was going to die. I think I dreamed that because I read a book the night before where someone had cancer. Anyway, you get the idea; I slept badly and had bad dreams. Hopefully tonight will be better!

No comments: