Tuesday, March 9, 2010

My head is swimming...

Today's challenge is big, yet simple on paper: Live at peace with my household members and do not argue with anyone. I find myself arguing way too much that I almost feel like I am fasting from it. HA! And how ironic that today be the day that I do not argue. You don't know what I'm talking about, but trust me, it's ironic. God knows what he's doing. So, today, do not argue with anyone- family, friends, kids, parents. Live at peace, and then see if you can do it everyday! (don't forget to pray first! see rule #2)

*completion of yesterday's challenge is a big 'ole check mark! I got two days of school done, plus 3 days of biology and 2 days of algebra! Yay! Now I don't feel so unproductive. :)

Something I'm meditating on: our battle is not against flesh and blood. It's a scripture that I learned in church when I was little and it's really been helping me out lately. I've forgotten the last part of it but I think it goes something like, but against the evils of this world?? Makes since but I'd still like to be sure. If you know the last part, comment and tell me, please!
Have a great day yall!

No comments: