Sunday, March 28, 2010

No clue how many days now....


So the veggie thang starts on April 1. You can count the days. :) Sorry it took me so long to get on here. I've been gone all day, and just got back! I'm glad to be back. Today, I didn't even bother to look at the challenge. I forgot all about it and just looked at it now to see if I could possibly complete it before 12 AM. The challenge was to go outside today, rain or shine, and wouldn't ya know it, we had church on the quad tonight! Well that takes care of that! :)
*yesterday, I did do what I wanted to do-nothing! haha :)
I hope you all had a great Palm Sunday-Luke 19:36-38 . This week I'm mentally "preparing" myself for Easter. Mainly just getting in the mood and mindset of the free gift that's available to all of us! I pray that we'll get the opportunity to speak to someone and share this awesome news with someone God puts in our path. My goal is to keep myself open to where God wants me, and adapt to the surroundings he puts me, and do it all with a happy heart. Can you say, "God help me!!"?? That's what I'll be praying every day of this week, and the week after that, and for the rest of my life.... Have a great night yall!

No comments: