Monday, March 29, 2010

sleepy....

Today will be a long day, I can already tell. I have many things to do do and I'm feeling groggy.... and I've been on the computer probably close to 45 min. now and, thanks to some malfunction on Yahoos! part, I have only accomplished checking my FB, and I stayed on there maybe a whole 6 min. :) So I'm pretty annoyed, but trying to calm my nerves and put my perspective in place by thinking of people who don't even know what Internet is or people who didn't even eat yesterday. That gets you thinking huh?? Today's challenge is to do something kind for each of my family members living in my house. Not sure what I'm going to do yet, but I'll let yall know tomorrow what all went down.
*I went outside yesterday! It felt good, and the weather is supposed to be good all this week too! Yay!!
I'm kinda nervous about rehearsal tonight....we're running the whole second act and I can't remember the choreography for the finale, which is kind of important. Maybe it'll come to me by tonight. :) I hope you all have a great day today! I'm trying to be as selfless as I can today. That's my goal....

No comments: