Sunday, March 14, 2010

Time change....

Last night we were supposed to set our clocks ahead one hour. I was either really tired last night or really excited about the time change,I thinks it's the former, because I set my clocks two hours ahead of time.(I'll also add that, for some reason, my phone's clock and alarm clock were two different times. ?? weird.) So, this morning at 7 '0 clock, I got a shower.Then I went in my room, saw that my clocks were different times and went in Jordyn's room to see what her clocks said. Her clocks said it was 6:15 AM! I had to get on the Internet to figure out what time it was! You can imagine how confusing it was, especially because I have this thing; I have to know what time it is. I don't know why, it's just weird. So, bad experience with the time change. Maybe next year it will be easier.

Today's challenge is kind of ironic. It's to laugh as much as possible! A friends status on FB said that laughter is the cheapest medicine! I laughed at that...and it worked, I'm happy now. But the ironic thing is that we had a guest speaker at church today and, while the message was amazing, he was so funny! I laughed and laughed....so really, part of the challenge is already completed. But hopefully there will be more laughing today, I really liked it!

*Yesterday's challenge went well! Originally I was supposed to eat ice cream, weird, but I didn't want to so I built a bird house instead. It came out so good! I posted the pictures to prove it! :)

Well, I hope everyone has a great Sunday! Talk to yall later! :)

No comments: