Monday, March 15, 2010

Back to normal, and SB!

Spring Break is here and I am so excited! I'm not going anywhere, doing anything, other than what I want to do, and no body's coming to visit me. Can you say relaxing week?? :) And everything is back to normal!(time change: I had a bad experience with that.) Today's challenge should be super fun. The challenge is to do something you really enjoy doing. I know a lot of people have daily "schedules", and , while that does make life easier I'm sure, it's good to take time and do something you really like. What do I like to do?? I like to watch movies, scrapbook, make things out of wood, play card games, play any kind of game, cook, write, organize things, and blog. There are many other things that I like to do, but those are the ones that came to mind first. :) So what I am I going to do today??
This-



This is my next project. This is part of a tree trunk that my daddy cut down at our hunting club. My plan is to hollow it out, except for a little bit at the bottom and make a planter box out of it. It'll take some time so don't expect results soon, but I'll give updates! I just hope it's done by the time planting season gets here! :)

*Well, laughing wasn't hard yesterday. I laughed in service, during the day, and at night service! I laughed and laughed and laughed...

Have a great day everyone! :)

No comments: