Saturday, May 22, 2010

cool partyyyyy

Cute and pink! A springtime/Paris themed party awaits you here...
On a different note, today Mommy and Jordyn embarked on a Mexican journey that will keep them away from home till Thursday. Can you feel the sadness?? Today actually hasn't been bad at all though, not that I thought it would be. It's nice and sun-shiny outside, we're going to watch hot air balloons at a local airport, and I got my old, ceder wood-chest my Paw Paw Leroy made me out of the shed. I cleaned it up and it looks niceeeeee! I'll post pics as soon as mom and jordyn get home. Thank you, one-camera-for-the-whole-family. ;)
Have as good of a day as me or better!! (preferably better.) Love you all,
Shelby
P.S.- cool quotey:

"If God had a refrigerator, your picture would be on it. If he had a wallet, your photo would be in it. He sends you flowers every spring and a sunrise every morning... Face it, friend. He is crazy about you!" -Max Lucado (one of my faves..)

No comments: