Thursday, May 13, 2010

{oh, jars}

I really, really, really, really, really, (I could go on forever) love jars. I even collect them. How many do I have?? Well, only a few, but my grandparents have millions and billions of them! So one day, I will inherit them, or maybe they'll just end up missing one day.... :) just kidding.



If I ever own a restaurant, I am going to serve all the drinks in Mason jars.



This is what my mantle will look like, along with every other available shelf I have.

DREAM kitchen!!


ahhhhhhh....


how adorable! A plant in a jar+a gnome!



this photo was featured in one of my past posts. It's homemade butter in a , yes, Mason jar.



  Some would call this "garden junk" but I call it beautiful. Anyone recognize the cute little dinosaur in there?? :)



Perhaps one day I will have a collection of jars of my own. :)
Well, I'm off to the park!

No comments: