Friday, June 25, 2010

unusual homes

I saw this show once. I don't remember the name, but it was on the travel channel??? maybe. It was about unusual homes that looked weird. Since I couldn't remember the name of th show, I just googled 'unusual homes'. this is what I found:


funky beach house



picnic basket! how cool!

nursery rhyme, anyone??


does this look like an alien spaceship to anyone else or is it just me?? :)
The last 10 days have been super busy for me. In my last post, I told you I was tired. I didn't do a whole lot of explaining, mainly because I was so tired. but I felt like I need to keep you in the loop at least a little bit. :) So yes, I've been super busy and this is my first day to do absolutely nothing! You know how much I like those days. :) mhmm.....I really do. I really hope today is relaxing for you and you are able to enjoy time off too. If not, enjoy working! :)
have a lovely day-shelby




No comments: