Wednesday, July 14, 2010

lalalalalalala....

I'm feeling very dreamy today.






so I found some dreamy photos. just look at these for a while.








This picture looks like some hippy backdrop. just saying.
sooooooooo......today has been long. long and eventful. not too interesting though. I'm just missing the beach and META way more than I thought I would. I guess I've been thinking alot about that today.
I hope you all, out there somewhere, are having a good night/day (depending on where you are). tomorrow I'm going swimming and then, you'll never guess, BABYSITTING! oh.my.goodness. :) Then Friday is my birthday! Nothing too special goin on, you know me, laid back is always the way to go! :)
Have a lovely rest of the week everyone!
Just hang on, the weekend is almost here!
You can thank mr. Maco@Sky Walker for the pics!
Plus, another flickr polaroid photographer I like-- danske (she takes pretty pictures of food.)

No comments: