Thursday, July 29, 2010

my day??

my day's been fine, thanks for askin. :)
I read John 8 this mornin while I was still in my comfy bed. did you?? Well, if you didn't, you missed out. it's a good chapter. here's a link to read the chapter. :) how did I like the chapter?? oh, yes, I really liked it. I particularly like verse 34.

Jesus replied, "I tell you the truth, everyone who sins is a slave to sin..."


I am so a slave. It seems that whenever I try and do the right thing in a situation, or hold my tongue when it really wants to unleash its fury, I end up falling and doing something I really wish I hadn't. Something that makes me look really foolish(I think God uses those times to teach me humility) and silly. buuuuttttt, God loves me no matter what! I'm rereading this book called Redeeming Love, by Francine Rivers(if you haven't read it yet, you...oh my goodness, I can't put into words how much you need to read this book!) and it's re-showing me how unfailing God's love is! He truly NEVER let's go! I'm so unworthy. but still He loves me.....
have a good night everyone.

No comments: