Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Ohhh Myyy Goodnessss

I drove ALL the way home today from church. I'm still ashaking! (that ashaking over there, yeah you can thank my trembling fingers for that.) :) It was probably the scariest thing I've ever done in my entire life! But it was SO fun! :) I just have to remember to look at my speedometer once in a while. I kept forgetting that was important...
Anyway, today was a day of babysitting! yay! :) Only a week and half left though, then we start school. :( I'm going to miss the little girls I watch; they say and do the cutest things! Speaking of G&M, you can find there pics over here.
Usually about this time, mid-late July, I get ready to get back into a schedule, so I'm ready for school to start. This summer is different however. I've had a schedule the WHOLE summer. I've babysat here, there, and everywhere! ;) So, I'm not ready for school. I actually wish it didn't exist. :)
So, like I said in my last post, I've been reading John 7 everyday this past week. And this coming week I will be reading John 8 everyday. Feel free to join me in reading! I'm going to make it a point this week to write about what I feel God is saying through John 8 this week. Here's your challenge: Before you get up in the morning, before you brush your teeth(can you believe I just said that??), before you look do ANYTHING, have a quiet time. Quiet time?? A time set aside for God and God alone where you are quiet and still before the Lord. That's kind of my "motto" for my life. I've been writing it everywhere I think I will see it: in my room, on bookmarks, etc.


Be Still


that's hard to do. But I challenge you to do it with me! I have really noticed a difference in everyday when I have a quiet time in the morning. It just makes me start off with an open heart and positive attitude. :)


Ok, I've talked enough. Have a wonderful night everyone! :)

No comments: