Thursday, July 1, 2010

smiles are nice.

today was a long day. I had a headache for about 75% of it. I had to remind myself to smile. smiling is fun, it's a natural way to make yourself beautiful. :) when people smile, you know they are happy and if it's a fake smile, you usually can't see it in they're eyes. There's a little boy that goes to my church who has the most beautiful smile. He smiles mostly with his eyes, sometimes without even parting his lips! it makes me smile, and laugh! haha :) so, smile whenever you can! think about it-- when you see someone out in town frowning, you usually think they hate the world, right?? but, when you see someone smile, you think about what they're smiling about, you think about what they do one the weekends to make their children laugh. or at least I do. hehehe :) maybe I just think about these things too much??
I was also thinking about all the little faces in the world that smile, cry, and scrunch up when something smells funny! none of those faces were an accident; they were all thought out, planned, and created perfectly. I love to think about how culture, religion, and racial difference don't matter when it comes to things we all do naturally, like smile. :)
plus, we are the children of God and, hopefully, most of the people we know and are close to, know that. If we are identified as the children of God, we don't want to repulse people by flaunting a frown. NO! It seems like people would would believe us more when we say, "I've got the joy of the Lord!" if we've got a least a hint of a smile on our face.
:)
:)
:)
:)
:)
:)
have a wonderful night and day, everyone.
love,
shelby :)
{photo credit unavailable}