Friday, August 13, 2010

fun! fun! fun!

tonight, jordyn and I are hosting a dinner party with our friends. but not just any dinner party, because we don't do anything normal....
With this dinner party, there are rules.
1) You cannot come as yourself. You have to have a COMPLETELY different personality, have different mannerisms, a different name, and even different clothes!
2) You cannot act like yourself at all. The whole night, till you get in your car to leave, you are the person you decided to come as.
3) I think that's it...

So, I think it will be fun! My persona is a surprise, except Jordyn knows it. :) I will tell you my name though: Stephanie. I would love for you to comment and tell me what kind of personality you think would go well with the name Stephanie. Then, after tonight, I'll tell you what kind of person I was. And if your name is Stephanie, or you know someone who's name is Stephanie, don't be offended by the personality I choose to put with the name, please. :) I don't mean to offend anyone!! :)
I hope you all have a great day!



P.S.-- today was the first day of co-op! It went very well! :)

No comments: