Wednesday, August 25, 2010

neglected.

I feel so guilty. I've neglected my blog for a while now. As I'm typing this I feel like I am walking into a really dusting room in need of some super tender lovin' care. Well, I'm here, and I'm planning on tackling the grimyness that's built up while I've been gone. sorry about that, again...
Let me catch you up to speed.

I'm in my 3rd week of school now, and it's going great! Except for the to-be-expected things, like struggles in math and fear of tests in history, all is goin well. :)

And we started co-op 2 weeks ago. I'm taking a biology lab and a CPR&First Aid class. You know I'm absolutely LOVIN the first aid and CPR class. So, if you start dieing unexpectantly, and I'm around, have no fear. I can save you. Or at least I will be able to at the end of these 10 weeks.

We've also started walkin every night. I walk with daddy. And when I can't walk with him I walk with mommy and mrs. michelle. I love it! I've had so much energy lately!

And I've been busy with youth-computer stuff. I know, it's pretty bad. I just love figuring out all the cool this you can do with the buttons and clicks. ;) the website is lookin pretty good might I add..... http://www.waycapstone.blogspot.com/

To be quite honest, I haven't really been bloggin lately because nothing interesting has been happening. But that will change! Something interesting has got to happen soon! if not, I guess I'll just talk about something I found on google...or something...

Ok, everything looks good again! no more dust and grimyness. :)
and I hope you have a lovely day, you.

No comments: