Friday, August 27, 2010

WEEKEND!

It's the weekend thank you JESUS! :)
I am so happy. However, this weekend I will not be able to go without school. I have to study for my history test that covers two chapters.....as opposed to one..... :(
But, I'm going to start writing my research paper due at the end of the semester soon! Why am I so excited?? Well, I actually LOVE to write, you know that. It's going to be a paper on Passover. I'm really excited to research all the history of it and customs and such. :)
And I'm also looking forward to desert tonight. weird, I know. But it's strawberry ice cream! and not just any strawberry ice cream- Blue Bell Ice cream! Also, as I'm typing this, the Blue Bell Ice cream commercial is playing. Would you believe that?!?!?!? It's a sign....
I hope you've been having a great day too! Enjoy this cooler weather. :) I have!
And I'm looking forward to Trade Day at Tannehill!
There are just so many things I'm excited about. :)
and tonight I might go swimming...not sure yet.

but enough of me rambling, here's something you might actually find interesting.

View more news videos at: http://www.nbcdfw.com/video.



Congratualtions old lady!

No comments: