Wednesday, September 1, 2010

i have a viewer from russia!

I have no idea who he/she is, but the fact that someone saw my blog from russia is pretty cool.
and just now I kinda heard the james bond theme song playing in my head. (i was reminded of the russian girl he had....connections with.)

ok, down from the blog-high, shelby.

hey, did anyone see my new page?? I added a new one for our(mine, mommy's, and jordyn's) compassion child! His name is Watcharapol. we call him Watch, for short. He is very cute and he has a broke arm right now. :( Maybe one of these days I'll get around to posting a picture of him. He's from Thailand, Asia. Go check out the new page to get a bunch more info on him. :)
hmmmmmmmmm, what if I got a viewer from thailand...... I could ask him/her to tell Watch "hello!" for me. :)
I'm a big dreamer, I know. but maybe, just maybe.....

anyway, I'm procrastinating. I should be doing school. as you can see, however, I am not.

I'm off!
have a fantastic wenesday everyone. :)

No comments: