Sunday, October 17, 2010

whoops!

I posted something yesterday and then my computer decided to go crazy so I lost the post and i was so frustrated that i didn't write anything anymore for a few days. but I'm back now! :)
how was everyone's weekend?? mine was fine. I just had play practice, I'm crew, and we actually didn't go to church today because last night we were up till about 1:30 AM! sanding down our kitchen. not fun.
so now I'm here, blogging away... and tired as all-get-out. (anyone know what that phrase means???)

well, I'll head out now! maybe I'll get back on sometime later tonight! meanwhile, I'll look for Christmas presents online! :)

aaaaaaaaaand, for the record, if you're new here, feel free to leave a comment and tell me you stopped by! I love meeting new people! :)


EDIT: I found the post I couldn't find! yay! here 'tis:

great newies!!

You all know that my story on 1 Kings was published. what you don't know, however, is that it's gone through quite a bit of construction since you last read it. Things were added, taken out; all changes were made for the better and I couldn't be happier! The first edition of the magazine that the peice will be published in is December 1st of this year! eeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! I am so thrilled!
So, on December 1st, after you tell b-man happy birthday of course, go to the Homeschool Literary Quarterly website to see mine and other peices of 'literature' (although I wouldn't call mine that) brought to you by the wonderful world of homeschoolers! (gosh i hope im spelling everything right....;))
anyway, so today me and mom and b-man went shoppin. I found great deals and got everything i needed for winter! i know, a little late to be shopping for winter clothes but with the heat here in
" somewheresville, southern u.s." ;) makes winter come around mid-october, which means i'm just in time! :)

No comments: