Here's the how-to for the gift bows i make!
- 1 page from a magazine
What To Do:
1. Tear out a page from a magazine.
2. Cut out 9 strips from the paper, lengthwise.
3. Leave 3 strips regular size. Cut 1 in. off 3 other strips. Cut 2 in. of 2 other strips. Cut the last strip down to about 3 1/2 in.
4. Take each strip and twist under, except for the smallest. (For the last, smallest one, simply glue the ends together, making a little circle.) Glue or staple the ends together in the middle of the strip.
5. Layer each twisted strip on top of the other starting with the 3 largest ones, then the 3 medium ones, then the 2 smaller ones, and lastly, the tiny circle; glue together.
And you have a bow!
Five easy steps and 4 on-hand materials! :)
Let me know if you make these! :)