Saturday, November 27, 2010

what a day!

wow!
Black Fridays can now be labeled as 'scary' in my book. I went yesterday with Jordyn and Cyndi to Belk at 3:00am to wait outside so we could be one of the first 250 people to enter and get a gift card....we waited till 4 in the cold rain with a less-than-water proof jacket only to not be one of the first 250 people. :)
However, after that, we went to Kinnucan's and waited about an hour-and-a-half to be one of the first 50 people so we could get a $25 gift card. We were one of the first 50, so now I have to figure out what I'm going to buy! :)
Then we went to Woods 'n' Water, just so we could get free donuts from Krispy Kreme that they were giving away ALL DAY!
Then we went back to the mall, shopped, got some good deals, and finally came home. I rested- not slept, rested- for about an hour and then I headed to the AL vs. AU with Jordyn! We had fun except it was freezing cold!!!! We actually left before half-time because neither of us could handle the cold anymore. haha! :)
All-in-all, I think it was a good day. And I'm so glad I have nothing to do today! :)
happy saturday!

No comments: