Monday, February 21, 2011

just walk around.

yesterday's sermon from PB was so good. It spoke right to me, and I'm convinced, that it was prepared just for me (even if PB didn't know it.) ;)
The reference was Nehemiah 2:11-20; about Nehemiah's vision to rebuild the wall of Jerusalem. But, instead of telling everyone about his vision and getting overly-excited, he sat still for a while. He prayed before he acted on the vision God gave him. He went and walked around the wall for a bit, he observed and examined the wall. He let God clarify his vision. He prayed before before he acted.
I needed to hear that.
I know that God has given me a vision, and God has made it clear to me that the reason he gave it to me so long before I could actually do anything about it, was so that he could clarify it. So he could teach me how to sit still and pray before I act. He's telling me to walk around for a bit. He's giving me 2 1/2 years to really know my vision: examine the problem I will be faced with, get a solution, get the timing, and know the reason for the vision.
I hope this isn't too confusing for you, but if it is, go here (it's "The Appropriate Moment") to listen to the sermon online. I'm begging you to PLEASE listen to it! It's so good, and God is speaking clearly through it (don't you love it when that's the case?!?!)!


Anyway, today starts another busy week. :( Last night was the Murder Mystery Dinner Theater for my youth group. We made over $1000 to go towards our META trip!! I am so excited!! Today I've got softball, but I also have to help mom get the b-ball banquet stuff ready. Tomorrow I have to babysit, go to the batting cages, and go the banquet. Plus, I have to get school done.
Can anyone tell me where I'll be fitting that in, because I sure have NO idea.

I hope you are all having a great Monday, so far, and I hope your weekend was great too!
I love you all!
 I'm sorry if this hasn't been a very 'fluffy' post. I'm feeling a little stressed this morning. But, I won't let it get to me. There's too much stuff to do to get stressed. :)
happy Monday!



at the dinner last night!

No comments: