Thursday, March 10, 2011

sa-weet!

 my sweet sixteen is coming up, in july, and im getting to do something i didn't think i'd be able to-- i get to go nashville!! yahoo!!
i am super-de-duperdy excited! we plan to stay at the Gaylord Opryland Hotel (whattt?!?!?!), see a show at the Grand Ole Opry House, tour the Country Music Hall of Fame (ohmygoodnessssss), and check out the Belle Mead Plantation! And, if we've got time, we might see the Parthenon. :)
This is a total dream come true!! I really can't wait for july now. this trip almost makes me forget i'll also be getting my license. ;)


 so, how has your thursday been going so far??
i've been doing school. i actually just got finished, and i have softball later. yes, softball, in this dreary weather. at least its not raining!


 and I've been meditating on this verse:
Deep in your hearts you know that every promise of the Lord your God has come true. Not a single one has failed! Josh. 23:14 (the last part)

I have been taking such comfort and hope in this lately!

What have you been reading??


i love you all!
happy thursday!


p.s.-- i had a dream about an oatmeal tree last night. how cool is that?!?!?!

No comments: