Thursday, March 24, 2011

*surprise*



Remember the superdy-duperdy GREAT DIY that I told you I've been working on?!?!?!?
Welll, it will be ready tonight or tomorrow morning! I am SO excited to show y'all what I've done!

But, like I said, it's a SURPRISE so I can't give you ANY hints.....except for these:

-It  was 75-80% FREE to make
-It's a Before & After project
-I had 90% of the materials ON HAND already
-It will hang on my wall when it is complete.


but that's all I can give you!


any guesses?!?!?!?!
;)





I love you all!
talk to y'all later tonight.......hopefully! ;)

happy thursday!


edit:
so, as you hopefully know, it's friday night.
"where are the pictures of the 'secret project'???" you ask.

Well, i literally have ONE more step and then it will be complete! I am SO excited!

 Stay tuned!

No comments: