Sunday, April 10, 2011

it's summer, y'all!

it's warm! no, it's hot! finally! I'm loving this pre-summer summer. :)
how's the weather where you are??
speaking of summer, here's the new swimsuit I go the other day! except I got the boy shorts, not the skirt.

so, this morning was church, but I didn't get to sit in service. My mom and sister and I had to keep the babies in the nursery. :) I love those babies!!
But, it's ok that I missed service, because I can go here later and listen to it! Plus, I had some really good alone time with God this morning before we left for church. He's been teaching me a lot through the book of Romans lately. You should read it!!

And now, I'm blogging away and looking at clothing sales going around Tuscaloosa right now AND watching I Didn't Know I was Pregnant on TLC. :)


I hope you are all having a relaxing weekend!
I love you all!
Happy Sunday! :)

No comments: