Friday, April 15, 2011

rainy


rain Pictures, Images and Photos
*



happy friday! it's the weekend, and I'm soooome kind of excited! :)

So, yesterday I mentioned picking up an old door on the side of the road. What will I do with it?? Well, go here. It's what inspired me. But, of course, mine with be a little fancier, and have some cool quirks to it. :)
I can't wait to get started on it!

What are your plans for today?? My plans are to read and stay in bed as much as possible! It's raining here, and when it does that, I like to be really lazy. :)

Maybe it's raining where you are too. If it is, go fix yourself a cup of coffee, curl up in your bed, and enjoy these links from around the web:


my sister's been OBSESSED flavoring pretzels lately. maybe she should make these goodies!

great idea! just in time for easter. :)

oh my! how quirky! i'd like it better as a clip though, and not a head band. I just cant pull those off.

i feel like i could be friends with him and him. i wonder if they know Jesus...

i might want to take a picture like this. yep, i do. I need to call rylee.


alrighty, now go to sleep. and listen to the rain. :)

I love you all!
have a sweet weekend!
:)

No comments: