Friday, April 1, 2011

weekend. :)

hello. :)
It's finally friday! and tomorrow is Saturday (rebecca black, anyone??)! I'm excited because it's formal! yahoo! :) I'll post pictures, I promise, as soon as I take some. :)
nothing interesting has been happening lately...so i'll leave you with a few things I've found around the web and have been hoarding since the beginning of the week. ;)



i don't think i've ever seen a more fun and cute cocktail dress.
dress DIY that I big-time want to try!
i've been thinking about doing this to my ceiling...what do you think??
up-and-coming 147 website!
love this one and this one! aaaaand this one!
i might just get this.

ok, that's all. talk to y'all tomorrow! :)

i love you all!
happy friday!
:)

1 comment:

Mom said...

I like the last one from pennys too!!