Wednesday, April 6, 2011

finally!

finally I can get on and talk to y'all! I've been so busy. Or, I've felt really busy...






So Saturday was formal. It was a blast! Here are some pictures from the night:

me and mommy :)


yes, we did the corsage thing!


my favorite!


softball girls!

yogurt mt. afterwards!
We had SUCH a blast that night!! see more here.


Then, I got an email from the HLQ guy, and Freedom is going to get published in the Spring Edition of the magazine! YAY!! I'm so excited! Plus, my friend Caroline is getting published too!! Her story is called Never Forgotten. Check them BOTH out on April 16th HERE! :)

Monday I had two softball games (we got slaughtered) and we had really bad weather! It was kind of scary....Today I've accomplished quite a few few thing on my "to-do list". I don't actually have a list. I should make one though...




So, it's really great to not be too busy to write to you all. :)
What's been going on in your neck of the woods??



I hope you all had a fantastic weekend and wednesday!
I love you all :)


No comments: