Sunday, May 1, 2011

help tuscaloosa

hello everybody! how is everyone?? I hope you all are fine.
I'm great, I've been babysitting since 2 at the church for all the parents who want to help out tuscaloosa!
That's how I feel like God want me to help out right now- babysitting!

Speaking of......do YOU want to help out Tuscaloosa?!?!
YES, you DO!
Go here, for a non-stop feed of opportunities to help! A member of our church runs this site.


Sorry I haven't been posting interesting things lately, but sometimes life isn't interesting. It's hard. Right now, it's hard. And we need to spread the word, because T-town needs HELP!

Wherever you are, I hope you had a great Sunday. If you are unable to do anything else, please continue to pray.

"...pray for each other so that you may be healed. The earnest prayer of a righteous person has great power and produces wonderful results." James 5:16


I love you all!








No comments: