Monday, May 2, 2011

God is telling me...

that there ain't no mountain high enough,
ain't no valley low enough,
ain't no river wide enough,
to keep me from getting to you, babe.



*

I'm worn out. It's been non-stop since Thursday, and I am in need of replenishing and rest.
Thankfully, I get both from my

oh-so-awesome-coolio-mega-"nothing's too big for me" God.
:)


He is reminding me that nothing can keep Him from me, or from the people suffering right now. Nothing is too big for God Almighty.
I hope everyone's Monday was great!

Here's some updates on my life (if you care to know) that I haven't been able to tell you because I've been so dog-gone busy:

- in case I didn't tell you, my coach is a farmer, and he lost 9 out of 11 of his chicken houses in the tornado. this was their lively hood, and now it's gone. Because of that, and because so many girls on the softball team are volunteering around T-town, we are going to be done with our softball season. We haven't even gotten to tourneys, which is sad. :( But, under the circumstances, it's the best decision.

- last wednesday was supposed to be the CWC End-of-the-Year Reading, but, as you all know, that's the night the tornadoes hit. So, the reading was rescheduled to this coming wednesday, but I got an email today saying that they were cancelling it altogether. :( still, it's probably the best decision.


So, my conclusion is this:
SUMMER NEEDS TO GET HERE!

All I have to do is school, and that'll get boring without something else to keep me busy. I do well being a little bit busy. :)


Anywho, thanks for listening to me blabber on. :) Keep praying for Alabama, please!
I love you all!
Happy Monday!


No comments: