hola, again! :)
here's something i whipped up in like 10 min!
1. i found a pretty picture out of a magazine:
2. i glued it to a piece of cardboard i had "laying" around:
3. then i cut the front covers of a few magazines into strips. i rolled up those strips and made little "rolly things"
4. with the little "rolly things" i made a cute bottom edge to the picture:
5. and i added some scrapbooking letters letters to the picture. it says lovely:
just a little something to add to the walls of my room. :)
happy "crafty" saturday!
p.s.-- i used the word lovely to remind me of this verse!