Monday, July 25, 2011

fields of grace

hello, hello, lovies. :)

how are you all?? how has you monday gone, so far??
mine's gone well. i just babysat, came home, ran an errand (i can do that now), and am finally getting a chance to write to you.

I've been reading alot in Hebrews lately. It's really good. But, spiritually, I feel very tired. I feel tired from putting out so much Spiritually, and maybe not getting filled back up properly. That's probably because we've been out-of-town these past few weekends, and we haven't been able to go to church.
But! We did go yesterday, and it was SO good. It was just what I needed!

I will leave you with some encouragement though. It encouraged me greatly.
This is my friend Anthony's blog. His post on Matthew 25 is so awesome. Go check it out!


And lately, I've been lovin' fields of flowers. just fields and fields of 'em:


*



*



*
They remind me of God's creativity and sense of beauty.
I can't wait for fields of flowers like this in heaven. It's gonna lovely there.
:)




And before I go, here are some neat quotes I've been loving (hoarding):

"Can I really say that I love God if I don’t care for His creation? If I don’t love those He loves, then His love is not in me." -AG


"The purity which God demands is impossible unless I can be remade within , and that is what Jesus has undertaken to do by His Redemption." -Chambers


"Cause what if Your blessings come through rain drops? What if Your healing comes through tears? What if a thousand sleepless nights is what it takes to know You're near? What if my greatest disappointments or the aching of this life, is the revealing of a greater thirst this world can't satisfy? And what if trials of this life, the rain, the storm, the darkest night, are Your mercies in disguise?"


“Too many of us have a Christian vocabulary rather than a Christian experience. We think we are doing our duty when we're only talking about it.”

—Charles F. Banning

"It is much easier to do something than to trust in God; we mistake panic for inspiration."

-Oswald Chambers

 
 
 
well, i love you all!
happy monday!
:)

No comments: