Thursday, November 17, 2011

coziness on my mind

hola, mis amores. :)

i hope y'all have had a good day! mine's been good. busy, but.......

when is it ever not??


i got to go to lunch with a friend today, so that was nice.
and i had Bible study with another friend tonight, and that was nice too. :)

it's finally getting chilly around here, and cozy things have been on my mind.
here's a look at my mental, cozy inspiration:














my goals this winter:
- get big-knit/crocheted socks
- get mittens
- get flannel
- drink lots of cocoa



and, just because i love you:


i painted my nails Chrima culuz. (christmas colors)

tell me, how are you getting into the Christmas spirit??


i love you all! thank you for your prayers! i continue to pray for you as well. :)


p.s.-- I'm thankful for:

R- rest. i'm so thankful for rest. i'm so thankful that when i need rest, rest is not far away. i have God and my bed, very close at hand.
God is always closest, even when i'm in my bed.

No comments: