Tuesday, December 27, 2011

resolutions:

hola! it's almost a new year!

i'm not a big "new year's resolution" person. that's what I made this. It was more realistic for me.

But this coming year, 2012, I want to do things that aren't really "resolutions" but do require upkeeping throughout the year.

Like these things:


-write down something i was thankful for each day of the new year (via)



- write down funny "happenings" and memories throughout the year, and read them on New Year's Eve (via)



 And some things off my 101 list I hope to complete in 2012

  2. work at an orphanage
  3. go on a missions trip
18. go 1 full day without saying the words me, myself, and I
29. Give a 100% tip
34. finish my half-done quilt
54. Watch the sunrise and sunset in the same day
67. read the Bible all the way through
69. give up all my birthday money one year and give it away 
77. dress appropriately for every holiday
98. Photograph a landscape from the same location, capturing all four seasons


And anything else I complete from the list would be great! :)


Are you planning on any New Year's resolutions for 2012?? I'd love to hear them!

No comments: